20,000 phone calls daily are made to domestic violence hotlines
1 in 3 Women
1 in 4 Men
have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner.
Activities for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
1. Monday - Put pink windshield wiper blades on your car.
2. Tuesday - Wear a pink ribbon or scarf.
3. Wednesday – Wear the color pink (shirt, pants, dress, skirt).
4. Thursday - Host a Breast Cancer Awareness Virtual Fitness Day, invite friends to join you in pink attire for a
5. Friday - Host a Virtual Breast Cancer Awareness tea or lunch.
6. Saturday – Join or Organize a Virtual Breast Cancer Awareness walk/run or host a virtual movie night or trivia
night with pink lemonade and snacks. Wear pink and raise funds and awareness.